Late Registration Billing and Payment Policy
Summer Sessions 2014
Students who register for the first time during the Late Registration period will not receive a billing statement prior to the payment due date. However, charges are posted to your student account as you register for each class. You must pay your account balance, be approved for financial aid, or submit a Sponsor Authorization by the due date associated with your registration period or your schedule is subject to cancellation.
Students whose schedules are cancelled due to non-payment must pre-pay, have approved and accepted Financial Aid and/or a confirmed Sponsorship before being cleared to re-register and will be charged a $35 Late Registration Fee.
Current Student Account information is always available via MyPACK Portal. To view your current Student Account information and make payment, from the Student Center page, select the “My Student Account” link under Finances. Click the “Make Payment” link on the “billing” or “payments” tab. Payment can be made with a no-fee draft from your checking or savings account. You may also use your Master Card, Discover, American Express or Diners Club, however, there is a 2% fee for all credit and debit/check card transactions.
Summer Session 1 (includes the Three-week and Ten-week sessions)
- All Courses that begin May 19 through June 24 are considered Summer Session1 courses and are subject to the payment, drops and withdrawal policies for Summer 1.
- Students who register on or after April 24, 2014 will be subject to a Late Registration fee of $35
- Register on or before May 05 - Payment is due by 4:00pm on May 06
- Register May 6 or May 7 - payment is due by noon on May 8th
- Students wishing to register on or after May 8th will be required to pay prior to registration, have completed and approved aid, or documented Third Party Sponsorship.
Summer Session 2
- Courses that begin June 25 through August 1 are considered Summer Session 2 courses and are subject to the payment, drops and withdrawal policies for Summer 2.
- Students who register on or after June 03, 2014 will be subject to a Late Registration fee of $35.
- Register on or before June 11 - Payment is due by 4:00pm on June 12th.
- Register June 12 through June 15th - Payment is due by noon on June 16th.
- Students wishing to register on or after June 16th will be required to pay prior to registration, have completed and approved aid, or documented Third Party Sponsorship.
- Payments are not accepted in the Cashier’s Office at Harris Hall and you should pay online via MyPACK portal. If you do mail a payment, you must send your check to our payment processor:
NC State University,
PO Box 900013
Raleigh, NC 27675-9013
- Be sure the student’s 9-digit ID number is printed on the check.
- Please be sure you allow time for mailing and processing the payment. Payments must be received by the due date.
- If you use your bank’s online bill pay system, they will mail us a check.
Students whose aid award does not appear on the “What I Owe” section on the “billing” tab under your Student Account, should verify that they have accepted the aid and completed the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling no later than 11:00am on the due date to prevent cancellation. Students who do not have approved aid information should check their aid status on the Portal. The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid can be contacted at 919-515-2421. Pending aid or incomplete awards cannot be accepted.
Any amounts not covered by the aid award must be paid by the due date.
Financial Aid cannot be used to pay past term charges. You must pay all prior semester charges by the due date to prevent cancellation.
Undergraduate students are required to take 6 hours in Summer Session 1 to receive a Financial Aid payment during Summer Session 1. Undergraduate Students with Financial Aid, but less than 6 credit hours for Summer Session, 1 must pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
Students who register for less than 6 hours in Session 1, but will have 6 or more hours total for both Summer Sessions, will not receive their first session funds until after second session classes begin and will be required to pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
Scholarships from non-campus sources must be reported and paid to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Do not send scholarship payments to the Cashier’s Office.
Monthly Payment Plan
The Monthly Payment Plan option is not available for the Summer Sessions
If you have an authorized Third Party Sponsor (Ex: Voc Rehab, Military/Government, IBM) your sponsor will need to submit a billing authorization no later than the due date.
- Graduate Student Support Plan does not pay summer charges.
- Employee reimbursement programs are not considered a sponsorship. You must pay your account by the due date
- For complete information on Sponsorships go to: http://www.fis.ncsu.edu/cashier/billing/sponsorbill.asp