For some students, particularly international students, wire transfers are the preferred method of payment. When wiring, it is important to realize that specific information is needed to credit your individual account with the payment. NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to pay any bank fees associated with the transfer of these funds.
NC State University has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. peerTransfer's mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your NC State University account will be faster, and you will be notified via email when it is received.
Go to https://peertransfer.com/ncsu/ to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in US dollars you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to pay peerTransfer from your home country bank account.
- peerTransfer will then forward the US dollar amount to NC State University where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment.
- At any time, you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Please contact the Cashier's Office at (919) 515-2986 email email@example.com for instructions.